The call for proposals for the scientific programme is now open.
Proposals are invited for 90 minute sessions: the session may follow a “traditional” symposium structure with 3 to 4 talks, of which one may be chosen from submitted abstracts, but other session structure ideas are welcome. If you don’t wish to submit a full session, but have an interesting topic in mind for a single presentation, you may submit a single topic/presentation proposal.
Your session or presentation proposal should include:
- Tentative title of the session (not required for single presentation)
- Description of the session or presentation, including the motivation and structure (3-6 sentences)
- Suggested speaker(s) and title for their presentation(s)
Workshop or Short Course
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or short course before or after the main conference, please feel free to reach out with a proposal:
- Workshop title
- Contact information and affiliation of organising person/institution
- Description of the workshop and materials provided (3-6 sentences)
- Expected number of attendees
- Proposed timing (pre- or post-conference) and duration of workshop
- Additional requirements for the venue, AV/IT details
We welcome suggestions on keynote speakers. Please include their name, contact information, the topic of the presentation and your reason for the recommendation.
Please email your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Programming Submission for WCoP 2020” by July 31st, 2019.
We are looking forward to receiving your suggestions to deliver an informative and interesting program!